Have you been involved in a "Love" Mannequin Challenge? We are talking about showing love in a "paying it forward" aspect. If you haven't, this is your chance to get your group together and enter Emerald Luxury Transportation's "Love" Mannequin Challenge for a chance to win one of three prizes.
- Show some love to someone by extending your help in a selfless act of kindness
- Next capture the act --even if you have to restage it
- Post it on our Facebook page
*Winners will be selected based on originality, creativity, and the judge’s determined level of sacrifice.
Here are some ways to get started:
- Show some random love to an elderly person or a stranger
- Pick up the bill for someone’s meal or groceries
- Pay for someone’s cup of coffee
- Scout out someone in need and be the Good Samaritan
- Give a donation to a charitable cause
1.) Contest open only to legal residents of the United States. Participants must also be at least eighteen (18) years of age. If you do not meet any of these requirements, or any other eligibility requirements in these official rules, then you are not eligible to participate in this contest.
2.) All Limousine prizes are limited to the specific mileage limitations within a 24-mile radius of Nashville International Airport. This will be outlined in detail with the winner prior to service. Other “black-out days,” and restrictions may apply.
Grand prize - Mercedes-Benz Luxury Coach Limousine - cruise for 3-hours in style. Limo is fully-loaded with iPod docks, flat-screen TV's, leather J-seating, bar and ice bin stocked with bottled water and soft drinks.
Prize valued at $475.00
Second prize - Airport transfer in a Lincoln Town car for up to 4 passengers.
Prize valued at $87.00
Third prize – Two (2) tickets to Ariana Grande at Bridgestone Arena
Prize valued at $85.00
3) This contest is free and no registration is required. By your submission of photos or videos and your participation you agree to participate and hold harmless, Emerald Luxury Transportation.
4) This contest can be cancelled at the discretion of the Emerald Luxury Transportation.
5) All photographs must be submitted digitally through our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/Emeraldluxurytransportation
6) Photographs must not endorse or be perceived to endorse a commercial product or service. This includes but is not limited to the display of brand names or trademarks on any people, equipment or other objects visible in the photograph.
7) By entering this contest, you warrant and represent that all photographs you submit are your own original work, do not infringe upon any copyright, invade any right of privacy, contain any defamatory, libelous or slanderous material, or violate any other right of any person or entity, and are not otherwise contrary to law.
8) For any photograph submitted in which a person is recognizable, you must secure a release from the subject or, in the case of a minor, the subject's parent or guardian and, upon request, provide it to Emerald.
9) Each participant may submit a maximum of five (5) photographs or videos. Any photograph or video received after the limit is reached will be disqualified.
10) Disclaimer. Emerald will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled, distorted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (c) any contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Emerald or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest.
11) Odds of winning a prize depend on the number and quality of eligible entries received.
12) All photographs or videos must be posted before 10 p.m. c.s.t. December 31, 2016.
14) By entering the contest, entrants grant Emerald Luxury Transportation (ELT) a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to reproduce, display, distribute, and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, scholarly and all other governmental purposes. Any photograph or video reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible. ELT will not be required to seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
15) You agree that it is your sole responsibility to obtain all permissions necessary for the grant of the rights contained item #8.
16) You further grant ELT the right to use information that you provide as part of your submission, including your name, city, state/territory and contact information for the following purposes: 1) Contact information will only be used to notify you in the event that you are selected a finalist for this contest; and 2) Name, city, and state/territory may be announced to the public in connection with winning and/or finalist photographs.
17) No Confidentiality. Photographs submitted to ELT will not be treated as confidential, and by entering this contest and submitting photographs, you represent and warrant that the photographs do not include or disclose any trade secrets, proprietary information or other confidential information.
18) General Release. By entering the contest, you release and hold harmless Emerald Luxury Transportation from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, cost, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
19.) Miscellaneous. The contest and these Full Contest Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under federal laws. Entrants agree to be bound by these Full Contest Rules and by the decisions of ELT, which are final and binding in all respects. ELT reserves the right to change these Full Contest Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend, cancel, postpone or extend the contest or any entrant's participation in the contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond ELT's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the contest or OSHA otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the contest as planned. Entrants who violate or fail to comply with these Full Contest Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the contest, tamper with the operation of the contest, or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to ELT, the contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in ELT’s sole discretion), are subject to disqualification from entry into the contest. If you have any questions about these Full Contest Rules or the contest, please e-mail them to info@emeraldluxurytransportation.
Emerald Luxury Transportation
1321 Murfreesboro Pike, Suite 500
Nashville, Tn 37217